We meet monthly at noon on the third Thursday for lunch ($5.00) September through May in churches and agencies to get acquainted with the ministries in the downtown area and broader community.
Our Vision: We believe God calls us to promote a sense of community, to enhance the quality of life in downtown Elkhart and to share the blessings we receive.
Our Mission: We are composed of Christian communities and other institutions working together...
The Steering Committee plans future meetings. If you have suggestions for future meetings, contact:
- Dianna Graham, New Light of Hope Christian Church of God in Christ
- Doug Cripe, Central Christian Church
- Patty Willaert, Beacon Health Systems
- Marti Manning, Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance
- Dennis Beardall, St. John Episcopal Church